Upper Midwest Membership Meeting/Fall Banquet
VFW Hutchinson, MN
- Call to order at 7:15 pm
- Roll call Directors: Joe G-Absent, Randy L-Absent Terry N, Darrell G, Scott O, Joan P, Tom F, Lynn B and Craig B all were present
- Approve Spring Minutes. Xxx made a motion to accept. Xxx approved. Motion passed.
- Secretary Report. All is good.
- Treasury Report. $76194 in checking account. Charlie made a motion at accept it as presented. Scott seconded. Motion carried.
- Committee Reports
- By Laws. Lynn B & team are working on these. Some additional work still needed on 2nd draft.
- Toy. Rich M reports next year’s toy is a 444 baler (die cast).
- Swap Meet. Doug reports 122 swap spots in 2017. 78 spots are already reserved for 2018.
- Silent Auction. Craig reports the 620 garden tractor is on auction via the website.
- Quilts. Dottie/Nancy report they will be leading this in 2018.
- Garden Tractors. No one to report.
- Field Demos. Gary A reports the winter wheat is planted. Plan for 220 FWA and HD6 will be plowing again in 2018.
- Membership (Arlene). Arlene reports we are up to 445 members…55 are past due. She also talked about archiving documentation (newsletters).
- Trademark. Darrell reports the club is now awaiting issuance of the Orange Spectacular.
- Vendors, Tractor Pull, Etc. Bob reports tractor pull went well. Food Vendors did well. Ladies Events went well.
- Old Business
- Outside accountant/audit. Craig reports audit will be occurring soon.
- Newsletter editor. Request is that we need to get more stories going on A/C stuff.
- New Business
- Comment was made that for the remote ticket selling operations it would be helpful if we had the tractor there.
- Dave C reported GOTO in TN and then in Pontiac, IL over Labor Day weekend.
- Will need several officers to run for the board (Spring Meeting).
- Adjourn Meeting
- Charlie made motion to adjourn the meeting. Brad G seconded. Motion carried.