The Orange Spectacular is held yearly, every 4th full weekend in July at the McLeod County Fairgrounds, Hutchinson, Minnesota and is sponsored by the Upper Midwest A-C Club
Club membership dues: Club Membership Dues: $20 (US), $25 (Canada), $30 (Foreign) per year from membership enrollment date. For your convenience, Club Membership Dues may be renewed for 2 year or 5 year options at $20 (US), $25 (Canada), $30 (Foreign) per year.
Membership Dues help support:
- Three (3) Newsletters per year
Free Advertising in Newsletter and on Website
The Largest ALL Allis-Chalmers Show in the Country
Spring Membership Meeting
Fall Membership Banquet (second Saturday of November every year) followed by Membership meeting.
The Orange Spectacular show is noted for:
✓ A-C Field Demonstrations
✓ A-C Lawn and Garden Demonstrations
✓ An ALL Allis-Chalmers Tractor Pull
✓ A-C Seminars
✓ Swap Meet Area
✓ Toy Farm Scene Displays
✓ Large Toy Show
✓ Ladies Activities
✓ Children’s Activities
✓ Flea Marlcet
✓ And many more activities …
1. Admission to the Orange Spectacular is free; it is supported primarily by raffle tickets sold for a restored tractor.
2. Members sell raffle tickets for a restored tractor, help support the show and promote the event.
3. Members are asked to try and sell two books (10 each) of raffle tickets included in your spring newsletter.
4. A-C Machinery, A-C Lawn & Garden item(s) brought to display at the show do not require prior notification. To receive your complimentary show plaque, we ask that you register your item(s) at the south entrance.
5. Currently, free primitive camping is available on the show grounds. Portable water is available as well as flush/portable toilets and two shower facilities.
6. Food, available from food vendors, is available on the show grounds.
7. Club membership is open to everyone. Currently the memberships include nearly every state within the United States and some other countries.
For more detailed information, please go to our website, www.orangespectacular.com Or call: Arlene Bushard, Membership Coordinator (320) 808-8740
Download membership information here.