The Scholarship Committee has been making some changes to the criteria used for awarding scholarships to interested students. I can’t stress enough, if in doubt call one of the contacts listed at the bottom for more information.
A copy of this, and the application can be sent to you by mail, email, or download here.
- Scholarship awards will be in the amount of $500 per student, one award per lifetime.
- The number of $500 scholarships awarded will be determined by the Club based on number of applications received and the content of the application.
- Proof of attendance will be required at end of first semester, and then check will be issued.
- Applicant will be a paid Club member, or child/grandchild of paid member.
- Although an ag related field of education will be encouraged, it will not be a requirement to apply for a scholarship.
- Student may be recognized at Orange Spectacular Show, but need not be present to win.
- Content of essay will be the same as listed on application, but may vary in future years.
- Applications will be due July 1, 2018.
- Phone interviews may be used as part of application process.
Applications should be forwarded to:
Darrell Grams, Sr
34420 State Hwy 25
Green Isle, MN 55338 or email@example.com
Any questions, or help needed please contact:
Darrel Grams, Sr 612-280-3397
Dale Heintz 507-545-2471
Ken Holz 651-437-8786
Thank you from the Upper Midwest A-C Club Scholarship Committee