The Scholarship Committee has been making some changes to the criteria used for awarding scholarships to interested students. I can’t stress enough, if in doubt call one of the contacts listed at the bottom for more information.
The scholarship form is being revised and will be available for download soon from our site.
- Scholarship awards will be in the amount of $500 per student, one award per lifetime.
- The number of $500 scholarships awarded will be determined by the Club based on number of applications received and the content of the application.
- Proof of attendance will be required at end of first semester, and then check will be issued.
- Applicant will be a paid Club member, or child/grandchild of paid member.
- Although an ag related field of education will be encouraged, it will not be a requirement to apply for a scholarship.
- Student may be recognized at Orange Spectacular Show, but need not be present to win.
- Content of essay will be the same as listed on application, but may vary in future years.
- Applications will be due July 1, 2019.
- Phone interviews may be used as part of application process.
Applications should be forwarded to:
Darrell Grams, Sr
34420 State Hwy 25
Green Isle, MN 55338 or email@example.com
Any questions, or help needed please contact:
Darrel Grams, Sr 612-280-3397
Dale Heintz 507-545-2471
Ken Holz 651-437-8786
Thank you from the Upper Midwest A-C Club Scholarship Committee