The Scholarship Committee has been making some changes to the criteria used for awarding scholarships to interested students. See revised Criteria below.
I can’t stress enough, if in doubt call one of the contacts listed at the bottom for more information.
• Scholarship awards will be in the amount of $1,000 per student, one award per lifetime.
• The number of $1,000 scholarships awarded will be determined by the Club based on number of applications received, and the content of the application.
• Proof of attendance will be required at the end of first semester, and then the check will be issued.
• Applicant will be a paid Club member, or child/grandchild of paid member.
• Although an AG related field of education will be encouraged, it will not be a requirement to apply for a scholarship.
• Student may be recognized at Orange Spectacular® Show, but need not be present to win.
• Content of essay will be the same as listed on application, but may vary in future years.
• Applications will be due July 1.
• Phone interviews may be used as part of application process.
Applications should be forwarded to:
PO Box 55
Altura, MN 55910 or hagerAC@gmail.com
Any questions, or help needed please contact:
Cody Hager 507-696-4765
Dale Heintz 507-545-2471
Thank you from the Upper Midwest A-C Club Scholarship Committee